Has overall responsibility for the San Luis Ambulance (SLA) to provide administrative support to headquarters management. Responsible for general clerical and office based work. This position reports to the Office Manager but also works for the President/CEO, Vice President, VP Operations, General Manager, Operations Director, and Human Resources Manager.
- Keep HIPAA requirements strictly enforced by employing discretion and confidentiality in sensitive areas.
- Maintain prompt and regular attendance.
- Actively participate in the education and training opportunities offered by SLA.
- Adhere to all of the policies and procedures provided by SLA.
- Maintain confidentiality of all records relating to staff and applicants.
- Ability to work on multiple assigned tasks/projects and complete assignments within specified deadlines.
- Work effectively, professionally and tactfully with SLA staff members, administration, managers, outside companies and public agencies.
- Compile, analyze, and research complex information for confidential matters.
- Provide timely information to SLA staff members, on a variety of matters.
- Prepare and maintain accurate records, including, documents, files and reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Office Manager, President, Vice President, Vice President Operations, General Manager, Operations Director, and Human Resources Manager