Has overall responsibility for the San Luis Ambulance (SLA) to provide administrative support to headquarters management. Responsible for general clerical and office based work.
- Keep HIPAA requirements strictly enforced by employing discretion and confidentiality in sensitive areas.
- Maintain prompt and regular attendance.
- Actively participate in the education and training opportunities offered by SLA.
- Adhere to all of the policies and procedures provided by SLA.
- Maintain confidentiality of all records relating to staff and applicants.
- Ability to work on multiple assigned tasks/projects and complete assignments within specified deadlines.
- Work effectively, professionally and tactfully with SLA staff members, administration, managers, outside companies and public agencies.
- Compile, analyze, and research complex information for confidential matters.
- Prepare and maintain accurate records, including, documents, files and reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screening and background check
- Willing to work consistent schedule of Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently with minimal supervision