Dedicated to saving lives since 1945
- Be trustworthy and honest in all we do.
- Ensure that our patient’s safety and medical care is our first concern.
- Ensure that all individuals who have cause to interact with San Luis Ambulance representatives will be treated in a respectful, professional and fair manner.
- Ensure the highest quality possible in all of the services we deliver.
- To receive appropriate emergency medical care that complies with all applicable laws and regulations.
- To receive, when requested, a reasonable and accurate explanation of all charges for medical care and ambulance transportation services.
- When fully aware of the consequences for their injury and/or illness, the right to refuse care and/or ambulance transport.
- To be safely transported in a clean, properly maintained and equipped ambulance which is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- To be informed of the need to be taken to a hospital capable of providing appropriate emergency medical care.
- To have Patient Records regarding medical care and ambulance transportation service maintained in a confidential and secure manner. All records will be maintained in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- To have all interactions with San Luis Ambulance representatives be respectful, professional and fair.
Staff Members of the Year
Thank you for your years of dedicated service.